The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
|14 Sep, 2020 - 30 Sep, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 07 Oct, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Result | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering - Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Environmental Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
From the applications received at SSET, based on the DTE ranks, a SSET rank list will be published for admissions.
B.Tech./B.E. with minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply. Non- GATE candidates can also apply. Students having valid GATE score will have preference over others.
- The candidates shall be an Indian National
- The candidates should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities
- Candidates should have a minimum 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination
- Candidates with a DTE rank is preferred. For a Director of Technical Education (DTE) rank the candidates are required to register online through the following link.
For M. tech in environmental engineering
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- M.Tech Environmental Engineering