- Mode: Part time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by the Department of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The prescribed Application Form along with the Information Brochure will be available on DTE websites www.dte.kar.nic.in respectively. Candidates shall download the Application Form and Brochure from the website and fill up the Application as per the instructions. Admission to diploma courses is based on merit in each category of reservation. Out of the total seats, 50% of the seats are reserved for various groups of the society. Remaining 50% of the seats are allotted based on the marks scored in the SSLC for technical Courses. All the Details of admission to Diploma courses are available in the Admission Brochure. The government has given permission to the Department of Technical Education to follow the "Online Interactive counseling " admission process.
- He candidate must be a citizen of India.
- For Technical(Engineering) Courses: should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
- For Non-technical (Non-Engineering)Courses: a) Commercial Practice and Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology / Modern office Management Should have passed Karnataka S.S.L.C or Equivalent Examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate. b) Library Science and Information Management Should have passed Karnataka P.U.C-II or Equivalent examination by securing 35% marks in aggregate.
- For both Engineering & Non-Engineering, the candidate should have completed at least five full academic years of study in Karnataka between 1st Standard and qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th Standard Exam conducted by CBSE/ICSE and other states 10th Standard candidates shall produce Eligibility Certificates obtained from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examinations, Palace Road, Bangalore – 560 001 at the time of document verification & online application submission process.