- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Eligibility for I year Diploma Admission:
- Candidates have passed the 10th standard examination (Academic Stream) prescribed by the government of Tamil Nadu or any examination of any other Board or authority accepted by the Directorate of Technical Education as equivalent thereto.
Eligibility for II year Diploma Admission (Under lateral entry Scheme):
- Candidates have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of (10+2) curriculum (academic stream) prescribed by the government of Tamil Nadu with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study under part-III.
- Candidates have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of Vocational stream with Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry.
- Candidates have passed both the 10th standard and ITI (2 years course).