B.Tech (LE) in Civil Engineering course will be completed over a period of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters.
1. Eligible for LE admission – 10% of total approved intake and unfilled seats of previous year.
2. 50% of the seats as indicated above will be allotted by the Govt and the remaining 50% seats filled by the Management based on entrance test merit.
1. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or Equivalent after undergoing regular course of three years study in an approved institution are eligible for admission.
2. Rank in Entrance Exam for Lateral Entry Test (LET).
3. Graduates with Maths/Physics as main & Diploma Holders in Engineering will also be allowed as per AICTE Norms.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile