- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.
- Admission for 85% of seats through counselling with rank in UPSEE / JEE and at least 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates in aggregate.
- Admission under management quota for 15% of seats: Rank in UPSEE / JEE OR Without rank as per UPTU rules
B.Tech First year
- Intermediate or equivalent (10 + 2) from any Board/ University with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology.
B.Tech. second year (lateral entry)
- The candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course, securing minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category in aggregate.
- Three years B.Sc. degree and passed XII standard with Mathematics as one of the subjects; securing minimum 50% for General & OBC and 45% marks for the candidates belonging to SC/ST category in aggregate in B.Sc