- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Anna University, Chennai
Master of Engineering (ME) in Applied Electronics is a two-year full-time postgraduate program offered by the Anna University, Chennai approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE).
A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% (45 % in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying degree examination.
Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology Degree programme.
1. Electrical and Electronics Engg.
2. Electronics and Communication Engg.
3. Electronics Engg.
4. Electronics and Instrumentation Engg.
5. Instrumentation and Control Engg.
6. Instrumentation Engg.
7. Biomedical Engg.
8. Biomedical Instrumentation Engg.
9. Medical Electronics