- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
Admission for 1st year B.Tech. Course through JEE mains (joint entrance examination) merit through Uttarakhand State Online Counseling.
- Passed Intermediate examination from a recognized board, with at least 50% marks in PCM (45% in case of candidate belonging to a reserved category in Science stream).
- Passed diploma Examination from an AICTE approved institute, with at least 50% Marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to a reserved category in the appropriate branch of Engineering)
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university as defined by UCPC, with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with Mathematics.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall clear the subjects of Engineering Graphics/Engineering Drawings & Engineering Mathematics of the first-year Engineering program along with the second year subjects.
- Provided that in case of students belonging to B.Sc. stream shall be considered only after filling the super numeracy seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.