|GATE||18 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|01 Mar, 2021 - 04 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|26 Feb, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - ME-1, XH | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - ME-2, MT | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CS-1, MA, BT, CH, TF | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CS-2, XE, XL | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - EE, GG, AG, EY | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - EC, PE, ES, ST, PI | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CE-1, IN, CY | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CE-2, PH, AR, BM, AE, MN | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Choice of Exam City - Last chance to change | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology in Environmental Engineering is a two-year full-time course offered by Delhi Technological University, Delhi and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
- Admission to M.Tech programmes will be open to the candidates qualified in GATE on the basis of valid GATE score only in the subjects as given in Annexure 1 to prepare the merit list for programmes of a department, except for the three branches listed in Table 1B. For these three branches, admission will be made on the basis of the merit of the written test conducted by the DTU.
- Final year students who will be completing all the requirements of their qualifying examination including back paper(s)/ supplementary(ies) before the date of admission may also apply. Such candidates will be required to submit a certificate as per the proforma given in Annexure-2 along with the application form. Such candidates may be admitted provisionally but they will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying degree with the required percentage of marks or CGPA latest by September 30, 2018, failing which their admission shall be canceled.
- Candidates having AMIE/AMIS/AMIICHE/AMIIM/Grad IETE, who possess B.Sc. or Diploma in engineering are also eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech. courses.
- Detailed seat matrix indicating seats in various departments under different categories is available at Annexure-6.
- Candidates who possess the minimum educational qualifications are eligible to seek admission to these M. Tech programmes. In addition, candidates of General category must have secured at least 60% marks in qualifying degree or equivalent CGPA provided by the concerned Institute/ University. In case CGPA or conversion formula has not been provided by the concerned Institute/University.
- B.Tech./B.E. Exam in EN/CE/BT/CH/PT.