- 4 days ago: Modi warns against dangers of climate change, says disaster resilient infra need of hour Read More
- 4 days ago: IIT-Kharagpur researchers turn steel plant dumpsites into greenbelt Read More
- 5 days ago: PM Modi to inaugurate Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee Institute at IIT Kharagpur Read More
- 19 Feb 2021: Why IIT Kharagpur changed the name of its medical college Read More
- 09 Feb 2021: IIT Kharagpur researchers develop solar-powered pest control system for smaller agricultural fields Read More
|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology (B.Tech and M.Tech) in Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture is a five years (10 Semesters) dual-degree engineering program offered at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Admission to undergraduate programmes in all IITs is tied to the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE). Candidates who qualify for admission through IIT-JEE can apply for admission in four-year B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree at IIT Kharagpur.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the AIU to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
Overall It's Amazing , but in some situation it is horrible
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- B.Tech and M.Tech Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture