Admission Process 2021
KLE Technological University offers B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, MBA and PhD programme. Various branches in which B.Tech is offered include civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, computer science and engineering, robotic & automation and biotechnology. Admission to these courses will be done through counselling conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority and Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) on the basis of rank obtained by the candidates in CET/COMEDK/JEE Main. Admission to B.Arch will be done on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The total number of seats offered in undergraduate programmes is 1280. Various specialisation in which M.Tech is offered is structural engineering, energy systems engineering, production system engineering, computer science and digital electronics. The total number of seats offers in M.Tech programme is 150. Admission to M.Tech programme will be done through counselling conducted by KEA on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in Karnataka PGCET. Admission to MBA and MCA will be done on the basis of candidates score in PGCET/CAT/MAT/GMAT. Admission processes for different courses offered by KLE Technological University are listed below step-by-step:
- Admission to B.Tech will be done through entrance examination which is JEE-Main/CET/COMEDK.
- Admission to B.Arch courses will be through NATA.
- Candidates have to register for any of the counselling process conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) or Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK).
- Admission to courses will be offered on the basis of their score in the entrance examination and choices made by them during the counselling process.
- Selected candidates have to report to the college for document verification and admission confirmation.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Karnataka PGCET.
- Qualified candidates have to appear in the counselling process conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in PGCET and choices made by them during counselling.
- Selected candidates have to report at the university along with all the necessary documents and fee payment.
MBA & MCA
- Candidates have to apply for the programme on the university website.
- For MCA courses, registered candidates should have appeared in PGCET while for MBA courses, candidates have appeared in PGCET/CAT/MAT/GMAT.
- Admission to the candidates will be offered on the basis of score obtained by them in the entrance examinations.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|10 Apr, 2021||Exam - First attempt | Mode: Online|
|12 Jun, 2021||Exam - Second attempt | Mode: Online|
|20 Jun, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Admissions for students to any of the B.Arch. are governed by the rules and regulations of Karnataka Examination authority and Director of Technical Education, Bengaluru. Students willing to join under any of the Quota must have anyone rank secured by them in CET (Karnataka) or Comed K exam or JEE at all India level.
- Students willing to take admission to B.Arch. have to appear for Online test conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA).