WHAT IS AEROSPACE ENGINEERING ?
For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects.
For PG: The candidate should have a B.Tech degree in aerospace engineering with a minimum passing percentage in the aggregate of the subjects studied at undergraduate level.
SCOPE OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- When the world is designing more cost-effective satellites and space shuttles, it’ll need expert brains to design such machines.
- As the world is moving towards commercialisation of space shuttles and rockets, the demand for aerospace engineers is set to increase.
- With a number of private players entering into aerospace technology, the opportunities are getting better.
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Aerospace Structural Mechanics
- Aircraft Design
- Aircraft Propulsion
- Flight Mechanics
- Incompressible Fluid Mechanics
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
- Spaceflight Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Propulsion
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 7141 Joined
- 966 Questions