Fee Structure: BBA Programmes
If a candidate is offered admission he will have to pay the requisite fees in full immediately through Bank Draft payable at Pune in favor of “The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), Pune”. The Fees including Tuition Fee, College Development Fee, and other Fees are as follows-
|Institute||Course||Regular Merit Category||Management merit Category||Foreign / NRI / PIO OCI Merit Category|
|Pune||BBA||Rs.1,00,000/- p.a.||Rs.1,50,000/-||US $3,200/- p.a.|
Hostel Fees - Rs.1,03,000/- Per Year (Including, accommodation and food).
|10 Aug, 2020||Result| Mode: online|
|30 Jul, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|15 Jun, 2019||Result| Mode: online|
|30 May, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree programme has the following objectives;
- To provide students with an in-depth knowledge of Management and Business concepts.
- To provide students with a firm foundation in both theoretical and practical concepts and applications to meet the various needs of business organizations at a global level.
- To prepare students for the responsibilities and career opportunities with corporate and as entrepreneurs.
- To prepare the students to cope with the rigors of Post Graduate Programmes in India and Abroad as well as to prepare them for managing Businesses globally and as Entrepreneurs who will also be sensitive to societal concerns.
A candidate desirous of seeking admission to BBA/BCA programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility condition as laid in (2) above.
He/she must have appeared for the B-UMAT Test.
The candidates shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the Combined BBA merit list and availability of the seats for the programme at a particular institute of the candidates' choice. The candidate has to mention the choice of the institute in the application form.
- In the case of candidates securing an equal number of marks in the Entrance Test, candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
- When the marks scored in the entrance test, the percentage of marks at SSC are the same, the candidate will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
A candidate applying for the BBA Programme should have passed HSC (10+2) or equivalent examination from any statutory board situated in India.
The candidates who have appeared at the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examination including practical Examinations, viva/assignments on or before the day of admission to the Institute of their choice. Such candidates will have to produce marks statement at the time of admission.
The admission of the student will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates (except the statement of marks) in original shall be if certificates are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility is not granted, the admission would automatically stand canceled. Under no circumstances will an extension of the deadline be made. (ii) The candidate should be an Indian national.