BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata Admission Process:
BM Birla College of Nursing, Kolkata offers admission to the undergraduate, postgraduate and specialised courses. Admission to the undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the state level entrance examination followed by a counselling process while for other courses candidates should have relevant work experience. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Aspirants should qualify the state level JENPARH entrance examination.
- Further, the candidates have to register for the counselling process and choose BMBCN as their preference.
- Final admission will be offered to the students after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses:
- Candidates should have a B.Sc. degree in Nursing recognised by the university.
- Further, the aspirants should have two years of relevant work experience.
- Aspirants should fill an online application form on the website of BMBCN.
- Final admission will be offered after the submission of a medical fitness certificate from a physician to the principal of the institution.
For Post Basic Diploma In Cardiothoracic Nursing:
- The candidates should be a registered nurse and midwife or its equivalent with 1 year of relevant experience.
- Eligible candidates should fill an online application form on the website of the BMBCN.