College of Agricultural Engineering, Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Bapatla Admission 2021
College of Agricultural Engineering, Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Bapatla
College of Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more
3 Questions & Answers
Admission Process 2021
For Undergraduate Courses:
- Admission of the student will be based on the performance in the state level Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted during the year of admission by the AP State Council of Higher Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- In the case of B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science, the eligibility criteria is a pass in two year intermediate Examination either M.P.C. or Bi.P.C.
For Postgraduate courses:
- The candidates should have passed the relevant Bachelor's Degree examination specified against each course from the ANGRAU or from any State Agricultural University (SAU) or Central Agricultural University (CAU).
- Only women candidates are eligible for M.Sc. (Home Science) course.
- The upper age limit is 40 years.
- 10% seats are reserved for NRIs / Industry Sponsored Candidates.
For Doctoral Courses:
- Admission to this course will be made by a Selection Committee constituted by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The candidates should appear for the entrance test and interview at specified places at Bapatla.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The Candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh are admitted to Master's degree programmes based on their performance in an Entrance Examination conducted separately for Agriculture, Home Science and their previous academic record. Based on their performance in the entrance examination.