- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
The institution offers Bachelor's Degree Programs [4-year duration] under the affiliation of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. The Merit quota [60%] and Management quota [35%] seats are solely allotted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Kerala [as per KEAM Rank]. In management quota, 2 seats per branch are reserved for the children of employees working under the Co-operative sector. The admission to NRI [5%] quota seats are filled from the rank list, prepared by the college authority, based on the plus two marks [Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or /Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology].
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination of Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or an examination recognized equivalent thereto, with 45 % marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry or / Computer Science / Biotechnology / Biology put together are eligible to Management and NRI seats of B Tech courses.
- SC/ST candidates need only a pass in the qualifying examination for admission to B Tech courses.
- No entrance test is required for getting admission to the B Tech course under NRI Quota.
- Candidates seeking NRI Quota should be a Child/Ward/Dependent of an NRI and should enclose a declaration form and employment certificate from the NRI who sponsor the applicant