CMAT +2 More
|CMAT||23 Dec, 2020 - 22 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 23 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date for submission of exam fee | Mode: Online|
|25 Jan, 2021 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|MAT||04 Jan, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|16 Feb, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|20 Feb, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 10 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 13 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 09 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|JEMAT||30 Oct, 2020||Result - JEMAT III | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020||Exam - JEMAT III | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2020||Others - Mock Test - JEMAT III - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Oct, 2020||Others - Mock Test - JEMAT III - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|01 Oct, 2020 - 21 Oct, 2020||Application - JEMAT III | Mode: Online|
|19 Sep, 2020||Result - JEMAT II | Mode: Online|
|14 Sep, 2020||Exam - JEMAT II | Mode: Online|
|08 Aug, 2020 - 06 Sep, 2020||Application - JEMAT II | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam - JEMAT I | Mode: Online|
|15 Apr, 2020 - 03 Aug, 2020||Application - JEMAT I | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata
Master of Business Administration is two years (4 Semesters) full-time postgraduate program in management offered by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata with the approval of AICTE.
- Admission is offered through MAT or West Bengal JEMAT. A graduate in any discipline from any Indian or Foreign University recognised by AIU / AICTE or other accreditation bodies. Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination can also apply.
- Candidates with valid MAT score are required to apply for appearing in a group discussion and personal interview. Selection will be on the basis of examination scores, academic credentials, weightage for work experience, group discussion and personal interview.
- The comprehensive MBA course at FIEM puts behavioral science & creativity on centre stage, helping candidates look at things from a different angle & thinking logically.
- The candidates who have passed (10+2) examination are required to qualify in the MAT / CMAT / JEMAT Score / Rank. The students are admitted in the MBA through and the marks obtained in the graduation level examination followed by group discussion and interview.