- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
- The Category A seats shall be 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in each course which shall be filled with eligible candidates on the basis of rank obtained at EAMCET /JEE.
- The Category B Seats shall be 30% of the total intakes of seats in each course candidate on merit basis including candidates belonging to other states and Union Territories of India and NRIs/NRI sponsored candidates.
- The Supernumerary Quota for PIO/Foreign Nationals/CWG seats shall be filled in excess of 15% of the approved intake per each course.
For Category A:-
The candidates should have passed the qualifying examination (10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology /Biology Chemistry subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in above subjects taken together/(40%in cases of candidates belonging to reserved categories ) and should have secured a rank at the Common Entrance Test.
For Category B:-
The Seats shall be filled on merit basis with candidates belonging to other states and Union Territories who have secured rank at AIEEE/JEE and secured not less than 45% of marks in prescribed group subject in the qualifying examination.
Thereafter, if any seats still remain unfilled such seats may be filled on merit basis with candidates securing not less than 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) of marks in the prescribed group subjects taken together/ aggregate marks in the qualification examination
Diploma holders with a minimum of 45% of marks in Engineering subjects are also eligible for admissions into I B.Tech course.
For PIO /Foreign/Nationals (Extra Numerary seats):-
The candidates should have passed in the Qualifying Examination(10+2 / equivalent) with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate or in the group.
Last Seen: 26 Jun' 20
Joined On: 26 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2020
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering