- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Only those candidates who get qualified in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination (KEAM) conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Govt. of Kerala will be considered.
- Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination (KEE) conducted under the Admission Supervisory Committee will be considered
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, with 45% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota in Private Self FinancingEngineering Colleges/Government Controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges.
- In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry, the marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered.
- In case, the candidate has not studied Chemistry and Computer Science, the marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered.
- In case, the candidate has not studiedChemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
- The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examination obtained from the respective Higher Secondary Board shall be considered for academic eligibility.