- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Electronics Instrumentation and Control Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Pass in SSLC / Equivalent with 35% aggregate marks in Mathematics & Science. For SC/ST/Category I candidates of Karnataka.
- Pass in SSLC 25% seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates. Applicants for Automobile Engg. must have completed 16 years as on 1st July.
Candidates seeking admission from other states :
- Candidates who have passed examinations other than S. S. L. C( Karnataka) have to obtain eligibility certificate from the Secretary, Board of Technical Examination, Palace Road, Bangalore – 1 before being admitted to the courses.
- The Polytechnic will help the candidates to get eligibility certificate if desired.