B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four year full time course approved By AICTE and affiliated by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantpur
Through a State-Level Entrance Test called and Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance (EAMCET).
The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCM with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. The admission to the B.Tech courses, except NRI Quota, is through a State-Level Entrance Test called Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Testand (EAMCET) conducted by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. 70% seats are alloted by the Convenor, EAMCET (State Government Concerned ) . In this 70% Remaining 30% are filled by Management of the college.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile