|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|18 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|21 Nov, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|29 Nov, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 29 Nov, 2020||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 30 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|01 Dec, 2020 - 06 Dec, 2020||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2020||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|20 Dec, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|05 Oct, 2020 - 11 Oct, 2020||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|27 Sep, 2020 - 29 Sep, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|05 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|10 Aug, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|07 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|06 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date of printing of application fee | Mode: Online|
|16 Jul, 2020 - 04 Aug, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|03 Aug, 2020||Others - Last date for payment of application fee | Mode: Online|
|29 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|23 May, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Mar, 2020 - 15 Mar, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|10 Jan, 2020 - 22 Feb, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
500+ advanced employability & leadership development programme (aeldp) :
- Enhancing English Spoken & Written Ability -
1 Minute introduction, Elocutions, Presentations (Case Analysis and Topical), News Analysis, Role Plays, Editorial Review, Report Writing, Comprehension, Précis Writing, Book Review & Creative Writing.
- Comprehensive Aptitude training & testing.
- IT Skills Development - Computer-Aided Personal Productivity Tools -
Placement Readiness Training (Rigorous Mock Group Discussions and Personal Interviews with Industry Expert Panellists).
- Placement Readiness Training (Rigorous Mock Group Discussions and Personal Interviews with Industry Expert Panellists).
- Leadership Lab (Team-based activities, in-tray exercises, collation and presentation on famous transformational and business leaders).
- Corporate Launchpad – Live Business Projects, Winter & Summer Internships.
- Corporate Connect – Corporate Speak, Panel Discussions, Industry Visits & Industry Mentorship Program.
- Student Committees – of the students, by the students and for the students –
Development of leadership & team qualities as well as pursuing interests like social, sports, cultural, entrepreneurship, corporate, alumni interaction, magazine et al.
- Functional Clubs – Domain-specific knowledge sessions and activities.
IIM-Kozhikode carpe diem certifications on digital marketing :
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SMO (Social Media Optimization)
- Google Adwords
- Affiliated, AdSense & Email Marketing
- PPC and Mobile Marketing
- Google Analytics
Management Development Programme (MDP)
2 weeks* Residential Management Development Programme (MDP) with a Premier Management Institute of India to provide quality Management developmental exposure to our students, wherein they shall undergo academic & professional capsules to be conducted by the Subject Matter Experts leading to certification.
4 Nights 5 Days Singapore Educational Tour*
Regional & National Outbound Trip*
10+ Industry Visits
- Study Material
Candidates are required to take one of the following entrance tests:
- Common Admission Test (CAT).
- XLRI Admissions Test (XAT).
- CMAT/ MAT/ MHCET / ATMA & AMMI Test.
The candidate should have a minimum of 50% in bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university (45% for SC/ST candidates). Candidate appearing for final year bachelor degree examination can also apply.
Every college get famous after some time so
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- PGDM Employability and Management Development Programme