|COMEDK UGET||27 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Round 1 mock allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|27 Nov, 2020 - 28 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Round 1 - facility to edit choice filling | Mode: Online|
|30 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Round 1 seat allotment - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|30 Nov, 2020 - 02 Dec, 2020||Counselling - Round 1 - reporting at the allotted institute | Mode: Offline|
|30 Nov, 2020 - 02 Dec, 2020||Counselling - Round 1 - confirmation of choice on allotted seat and fee payment online | Mode: Online|
|23 Oct, 2020 - 25 Nov, 2020||Counselling - Choice filling - round 1 | Mode: Online|
|31 Oct, 2020||Others - Dates for surrender - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|10 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Counselling - Registration and document upload | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Others - Provisional Answer Key Challenge | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
- Admission to 1st year/1st semester Bachelor of engineering shall be open to the candidates who have passed 12th standard or P.U.C 2 or equivalent qualifying examination recognized by the University, with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer Science as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study & obtained an aggregate minimum of 45% marks in the optional subjects in the qualifying examination.
- For Karnataka students of SC/ST/OBC & Category-1 candidates, the minimum marks to be obtained is 40% provided that, the marks obtained by the candidate in Bio Technology/Biology/Electronics/Computer Science in the qualifying examination will be considered in place of Chemistry, in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for required aggregate percentage, only for the purpose of determination of eligibility.
- For Karnataka students admission to 2nd year/3rd semester Bachelor of Engineering through lateral entry shall be open to the candidates who hold diploma Certificates or equivalent qualification as recognized by the university and have secured not less than 45% of marks in the final year examination ( 5th & 6th semester ) in the appropriate branch of engineering.
- For lateral entry, the SC/ST/OBC candidates from Karnataka the minimum marks for eligibility shall be 40% provided futher that the candidates should also clear prescribed bridge courses as specified by the university.
Last Seen: 10 Apr' 17
Joined On: 17 Nov' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering