- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
Admissions under Category A (70% of intake in each course):
- The College is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. The student admissions are governed by the rules and regulations of APSCHE.
- The student admissions are based on the rank obtained in EAMCET entrance tests for B.Tech respectively and are filled by the Convenor.
Admissions under Category B (30% of intake in each course):
- The College has a provision to admit the students under Category B, 30% of intake in each course (except Diploma) every year, which is in line with the eligibility criteria laid down by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh.
- An additional 20% of the sanctioned intake in each course is allocated for admission through lateral entry at the 2nd-year level into the B.Tech Program. The admissions are governed by the rules and regulations of the ECET entrance test, APSCHE.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
It's is very good college with great infrastructure
Last Seen: 03 May' 20
Joined On: 03 May' 20
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering