WHAT IS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ?
For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects.
For PG: The candidate should have a B.Tech degree with a minimum passing percentage in an aggregate of the subjects studied at the degree level.
SCOPE OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Electrical engineering is rapidly growing not only within core areas such as wireless communications and mobile technologies but also in other cross-functioning areas including nanotechnology and biomedical engineering.
- The world is moving towards the renewable source of energy including hydel, solar and wind power, and multi-national corporations are searching for power generation experts.
- Basics of Electronics Engineering
- Electrical machines
- Introduction to manufacturing processes
- Power generation
- Power Systems
- Semiconductor Devices Technology
- Signals systems and networks
- Bajaj Auto Limited
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Schneider Electric