WHAT IS MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING ?
Mechatronics Engineering is the branch of science which includes the study of mechanical engineering, electronics engineering, computer engineering, telecommunications, system engineering and control engineering. It focuses on different aspects of mechatronics like modelling, real-time computer interfacing, sensors, controllers and actuators. After completing the course graduates can work on different aspects like sensing and control systems, automation and robotics, artificial intelligence and expert systems, transportation and vehicular systems and computer integrated manufacturing systems. Being a specialised field, undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses in Mechatronics are offered by few technical colleges.Expand
- For UG: Class XII pass out with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For PG: Undergraduate in mechatronics engineering from a recognised university.
SCOPE OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING
- A rise in the application of medical imaging system in health care centres and research centres have increased the work profile of postgraduate engineers in Mechatronics.
- LaThe launch of different space shuttles has increased opportunities for Mechatronics graduates.
- Basics of Computer Science and Engineering
- Basics of Electronics Engineering
- Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Machine Vision
- Medical Mechatronics
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Honeywell Automation India Ltd
- Samsung Inc
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 2778 Joined
- 627 Questions
Guys i got ciet college for mechatronics.my general rank:20k &community rank:11k(bc) my cutoff 168.plz tell me is that collge worth ?
What are the competitive exams I can attend after finishing MECHATRONICS?
What r the competitive Exams after finishing Mechatronics?
CBSE Class 10 JEE Advanced JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria Mechatronics Engineering Mechatronics Engineering EligibilityView all tags