- 1 day ago: IIT-Kharagpur announces total campus shutdown till May 23 Read More
- 1 day ago: IIT Kharagpur suspends teacher Seema Singh for abusing SC, ST students Read More
- 03 May 2021: COVID 19: IIT Kharagpur declares semester break for first-year students Read More
- 29 Apr 2021: Seema Singh’s behaviour in class ‘criminal’: IIT Bombay’s women alumni Read More
- 28 Apr 2021: IIT KGP teacher apologises, institute forms probe committee Read More
|JEE Advanced||03 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology (B.Tech and M.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering is a five years (10 Semesters) dual-degree engineering program offered at the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
Admission to undergraduate programmes in all IITs is tied to the Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE). Candidates who qualify for admission through IIT-JEE can apply for admission in four-year B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) degree at IIT Kharagpur.
- The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University examination conducted by a Board or University recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The final examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- H.S.C. vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Candidates who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) examination outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the AIU to the effect that the examination they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
Best place I have been, great environment for academics.
Last Seen: 17 May' 20
Joined On: 17 Jun' 15
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of 2020
- B.Tech and M.Tech Aerospace Engineering