Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The key motive behind the program is to make students aware of - a) the necessity and the requirements of the internet in the future, b) the model or the architecture of the exciting global internet model, c) the principles and the protocols that are related to the present computer networking system.
Hence the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol by Swayam over the course of twelve weeks will be elebarotaley covering topics like- media access control, data link layer service, SNMP, IP routing, error control, TCP congestion control, and others to help the students aware of the basic fundamentals of internet protocol and the computer networking systems. During the course the students will be provided with- lecture classes, assignments, tests, quizzes, and other such provisions so that they can learn and also practice their skills parallelly. After completing the online certification program the applicants will thus become more efficient while working in the various application layer services.
- The program organized by Swayam
- A certificate recognized by the government
- Course partnered by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
- 12 weeks program
- Course category- Engineering system
- Course level undergraduate level
- AICTE approved FDP course
- Online learning
- Case studies
- Reading material
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- The fee for enrollment for the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol training is not required. It is free.
- The Computer Networks and Internet Protocol fee for applying for the examination is Rs.1,000/- To get the certificate the students need to deposit the fee
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The intended audience for the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification course-
- The CSE students who want to secure a government certificate on the subject of computer networks can apply for the course.
Certification Qualification Details
To receive the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification the interested candidates have to apply for the final exam. To appear for the exam they have to enrol for it. All the students have to appear for the examination from the designated center. To get qualified for a certificate, candidates need to score 25% in 8 out of 12 assignments. They should also get 75% marks. Hence, for getting the certificate in Computer Networks and Internet Protocol training the students to need to have an assignment score of >=10/25 and an examination score of >=40/100.
What you will learn
In the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol program, the enrolled candidates will be learning about the following-
- The method of IP routing will be covered by the applicants in the course.
- The module of Intra domain routing and the protocols related to it will also be learned by the students.
- Candidates will be studying the history and evolution of computer networking methods.
- Students will have their skills improved in the domain of transport layer primitives.
- The enrolled candidates will also cover TCP protocol in the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification syllabus
- Applicants will further study the details of media access control and its application.
- Participants will have their skills improved in the sector of flow controlling and its mechanisms.
- The application layer services that include- FTP, HTTP will also be taught to the students.
- Students will be learning about the importance of transport primitive layers and their regular application.
- The registered candidates will be covering the mechanisms of packet switching.
Filling the form
In order to apply for the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol online course, the students need to follow the given procedure-
Step 1: The given URL has to visit by the applicants-
Note- Since the program is currently undergoing therefore at the moment the students can not apply for the course. For details, they can contact the management.
Introduction to computer networks – history, circuit switching and packet switching
TCP/IP protocol stack – basic overview
Application layer services (HTTP, FTP, Email, DNS)
Transport layer primitives – connection establishment and closure
Flow control and congestion control at the transport layer
Transmission control protocol – basic features, TCP congestion control
Network layer primitives – IP addressing
IP Routing – intra domain routing protocols, inter domain routing protocols (BGP)
IP services – SNMP, ARP
Data link layer service primitives – forwarding, flow control, error control
Media access control - channel access protocols, framing
End to end principles of computer networks
How it helps
The Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification benefits will be more for the students who hail from the following streams- ECE, EE, and CSE. The entire course has been composed and presented by the organization of Swayam under the guidelines of the Ministry of Human Resource and Development for helping the students who are economically vulnerable. The program will be conducted digitally and has a free registration so that students can access expert guidance free of cost and also benefit from the guidance and supervision of the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. The Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification course will provide students with certificates that will also be recognized by the government. For availing better career options and more job facilities, the students can very easily incorporate the details of the certificate in their CV.
The e-certificate that the students will get after appearing for the exam can also be added to an online platform for highlighting their skills. The students in the course will be made available with the latest study guides and course resources. Furthermore, for the benefit of the students, the course has also been approved by AICTE. The Computer Networks and Internet Protocol online course will hence be making the students ready for the future.
The Computer Networks and Internet Protocol program will be organized over a period of twelve weeks.
For the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol training the faculty of the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur will be guiding the students.
The online certification program has been organized by the Institute of Swayam.
The course is currently in progress. The students who want to apply for the course can register themselves and they will be notified soon.
Yes, the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol fee can be paid by the students via online medium.
No, for the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol online course there is the provision of scholarship.
Yor getting the certificate the students need to apply for the examination that will be organized by the institute after the course comes to the end.
The classes for the Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification will be organized online.
No, for this course by Swayam there is no prerequisite required. All interested candidates can apply for the program.
The Computer Networks and Internet Protocol certification syllabus is provided on the official site of the course.
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.