RGIPT Admission Process 2021
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology Amethi offers admissions undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes related to various disciplines. RGPIT admission to the B.Tech programmes based on JEE Advanced scores. RGIPT MBA admission is based on CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/JMET scores. According to the RGIPT admission process, M.Tech is offered on the basis of GATE scores. RGIPT Amethi also offers admissions to Ph.D programmes based on the merit of the written test followed by a presentation on the research area. RGIPT admission procedure for all the courses is discussed here in details:
RGIPT UG Admission
RGIPT B.Tech Admission
- Candidates should qualify JEE Advanced exam for RGIPT admission.
- Eligible candidates should fill an online application form for admission to the College and pay the fee.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis JEE Advanced and only the shortlisted aspirants are eligible to be a part of the further RGIPT admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment and it is mandatory to complete this procedure in order to confirm their admission.
- Final admissions will be offered on the basis JEE Advanced, participation in the university level document verification and fee payment.
RGIPT PG Admission
RGIPT Admission Procedure for M.Tech and MBA
- For MBA, candidates should qualify CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/JMET exams.
- Eligible candidates should fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Candidates will be called for the group discussion/ essay writing followed by a personal interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of the merit in the entrance exam, essay writing/ group discussion, academic performance and performance in a personal interview.
- Students will be offered admissions at RGIPT Amethi after the verification of documents and payment of fees.
- For M.Tech, candidates should fill an application form for admission to the College.
- Candidates should qualify Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for RGIPT admission process.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in bachelor's examination and GATE Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview and final admission will be done on the basis of merit.
- Final admissions will be offered after document verification and fees payable at the Institute.
RGIPT Admission Process for Doctoral Courses
RGIPT PhD Admissions
- Candidates should qualify GATE/NET/CSIR/UGC/NBHM/DBT/GPAT/Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship/Maulana Azad National Fellowship/DST Inspire Award or any similar Fellowship.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for a written test followed by a presentation/ viva-voice.
- Candidates qualifying presentation/viva-voice have to participate in the university level document verification and fee payment.
- Final admission shall be based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test, performance in the interview, university-level document verification and fee payment.