Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai offers admission to various undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Arch) and postgraduate (M.Tech) courses. Admission to B.Tech is done through the merit in qualifying examination followed by a TNEA counselling process while for B.Arch aspirants have to qualify NATA examination. Admission to M.Techcourse will be based on the performance in TANCET examination followed by a state-level counselling process. The detailed admission processes are given below:
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University and participate in the TNEA single window counselling.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by Council of Architecture and secure valid scores.
- Further, on the basis of NATA scores, eligible candidates have to apply on the AIHT website.
- On the basis of NATA scores, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Further candidates have to participate in the university level counselling process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission on the basis of NATA scores, participation in the counselling process, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Based on the scores of TANCET, candidates have to participate in the TANCET counselling process conducted by Anna University.
- Final admission will be based on merit, participation in the TANCET counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.