Admission Process 2021
Anand Institute of Higher Technology, Chennai offers admission to various undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Arch) and postgraduate (M.Tech) courses. Admission to B.Tech is done through the merit in qualifying examination followed by a TNEA counselling process while for B.Arch aspirants have to qualify NATA examination. Admission to M.Techcourse will be based on the performance in TANCET examination followed by a state-level counselling process. The detailed admission processes are given below:
- Candidates have to register and apply online on the website of Anna University.
- Admission will be offered based on the merit of the marks in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates need to register and apply for TNEA Counselling conducted by Anna University and participate in the TNEA single window counselling.
- Based on participation in TNEA counselling, document verification and fee payment, candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture conducted by Council of Architecture and secure valid scores.
- Further, on the basis of NATA scores, eligible candidates have to apply on the AIHT website.
- On the basis of NATA scores, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Further candidates have to participate in the university level counselling process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission on the basis of NATA scores, participation in the counselling process, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to apply and appear for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) conducted by Anna University.
- Based on the scores of TANCET, candidates have to participate in the TANCET counselling process conducted by Anna University.
- Final admission will be based on merit, participation in the TANCET counselling process, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
The selection based on TNEA entrance exam.