- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering is a full-time four-year undergraduate degree course offered by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
• To be eligible for admission to the First Year of the course the students shall have passed the two years Pre-Univesity Examination conducted by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board. or Pass in all subjects of final examination of the 10+2 years course of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with Physics, Mathematics, Optional Subjects, and English as a subject of study. Or Any other examinations recognized by the University as equivalent thereto.
• The Candidate shall have secured not less than 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the subjects Chemistry I Biology I BioTechnology I ECE I Computer Sc. for general and non-Karnataka students. The minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility shall be 40% of aggregate in optional subjects in case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Classes (Only Karnataka passed students).
• Holders of three years Diploma awarded by the Board of Technical Education Government of Karnataka or any other Diploma qualification considered equivalent thereto having a minimum of 50% marks in the ‘Thal examination of 3 years of Diploma exams
• Holder of three years Diploma granted/awarded by the Board of Technical Education, Government of Karnataka, or of any other Diploma qualification considered equivalent thereto is eligible only through CET allotment for admission to Ill semester / II year of B.E. in appropriate branch of Engineering. Such a candidate shall have to clear prescribed bridge courses