- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission to diploma courses is based on merit in each category of reservation. Out of the total seats, 50% of the seats are reserved for various groups of the society. Remaining 50% of the seats are allotted based on the marks scored in the SSLC for technical Courses. For admission to nontechnical courses also total marks scored by the candidate in SSLC is taken into consideration.
- Pass in Karnataka SSLC or Equivalent Examinations.
- Pass in ITI (Lateral entry for III semesters).
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed Karnataka SSLC or equivalent examination. Candidates other than Karnataka SSLC have to produce eligibility certificate obtained from the Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore before admission.
- Must have studied for at least five full academic years in Karnataka between 1st standard and qualifying examination.