The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission to diploma courses is based on merit in each category of reservation. Out of the total seats 50% of the seats are reserved for various groups of the society. Remaining 50% of the seats are allotted based on the marks scored in the SSLC for technical Courses. For admission to non technical courses also total marks scored by the candidate in SSLC is taken into consideration.
- Pass in Karnataka SSLC or Equivalent Examinations.
- Pass in ITI (Lateral entry for III semesters).
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Must have passed Karnataka SSLC or equivalent examination. Candidates other than Karnataka SSLC have to produce eligibility certificate obtained from the Board of Technical Examinations, Bangalore before admission.
- Must have studied for at least five full academic years in Karnataka between 1st standard and qualifying examination.