- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission will be provided as per the norms prescribed by the Director of Technical Education. The Examination is being conducted on the basis of the Semester System.
- Admission for management seats of aided courses and for a un-aided course will be provided on "First come First serve" basis.
- Admissions for Merit / Govt.seats of aided courses is through counselling only as per Board / Govt. Rules.
- Seats are reserved for SC/ST candidates is through counselling only as per Board / Govt. Rules.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed 05 years of academic study in Karnataka including qualifying examination.
- A Pass in Karnataka SSLC or its equivalent examination with aggregate marks of 35% (minimum total of 70 marks) in Mathematics and Science.
- Candidates applying for admission to the Automobile Engineering course should have attained the age of 16 years as of 1st July of the admission year.
- Non-Karnataka/CBSE/ICSE candidates must obtain the “Eligibility Certificate” issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Education, Examination Board, Palace Road, Bengaluru-560001, before the admission.