- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun
1) Merit-based counseling on the rank of Joint Entrance Examination(JEE)-2018.
2) Direct Admission for XII Std Board Toppers (See Remarks)- 10% Seats.
3) Merit-based counseling on XII Std aggregate marks.
4) NRI/Sponsored Seats-10% Seats.
Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in Physics Chemistry Maths English/Physics Maths Bio English/Physics Maths English Computer.
A good private college with good facilities
Last Seen: 16 Jan' 18
Joined On: 16 Nov' 16
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering