|GATE||02 Mar, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|02 Mar, 2021 - 04 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Objections | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - ME-1, XH | Mode: Online|
|14 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - ME-2, MT | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CS-2, XE, XL | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CS-1, MA, BT, CH, TF | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - EE, GG, AG, EY | Mode: Online|
|07 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - EC, PE, ES, ST, PI | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Afternoon - CE-2, PH, AR, BM, AE, MN | Mode: Online|
|06 Feb, 2021||Exam - Forenoon - CE-1, IN, CY | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 - 15 Dec, 2020||Choice of Exam City - Last chance to change | Mode: Online|
|25 Nov, 2020||Others - Mock Test - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Network Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram.
Selection of candidates to the M.Tech programme will be done on the basis of their GATE scores.
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Candidate should have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE / Deemed Universities in India.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% aggregate of marks in the Engineering Degree examination. For SC/ST candidates, a pass in the Engineering Degree course is sufficient. For SEBC (OBC) students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination is mandatory.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in Kerala will be given preference over all candidates.
- In case of vacant seats due to lack of candidates with valid GATE score, candidates from Kerala State without valid GATE score will be considered for admission. If seats are still remaining vacant, candidates from other states will be considered for admission.