Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram Admission Process
Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram
College of APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram Admission Process:
Government Engineering College, Barton Hill offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done through KEAM counselling process conducted by CEE-Kerala while admission to postgraduate courses will be done through GATE examination. The detailed admission process is given below:
- Candidates need to appear for KEAM Entrance Examinations conducted by CEE-Kerala.
- Then, candidates need to register for KEAM counselling.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their KEAM score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry):
- All admission will be given as per the rank list prepared based on an objective type test conducted by the Joint Controller of Technical Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Non-Keralites are also eligible to apply but their admission will be restricted to the private self-financing institutions and non-govt. seats in the govt. controlled self-financing institutions.
- Candidates need to appear for GATE Entrance Examination.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their GATE scores.
For Advanced Diploma in Automotive Mechatronics:
- Candidates need to appear for an objective type written test.
- Shortlisted students from the written test will be considered for Practical and Personal Interview conducted at GEC-BH.
- Candidates who qualify Practical and Personal Interviews will be offered admission.
View Course Specific Admission Process
Admission to all the seats are based on the Entrance Examination Conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Government of Kerala which ensures only meritorious students join the institution.