How is IMT Hyderabad for pursuing PGDM ?
IMT HYDERABAD's PGDM is quite good. The course have applicability to the industries which is a great scope for you. The curriculum is well managed and designed as well as interaction with the industrial experts will really help you in shaping your career. Also you will get a chance to build contacts in your industrial sector.
So Overall the PGDM course is a great opportunity for you.
I hope my answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
Between ICFAI Business School Gurgaon Vs IMT Hyderabad, which one is better for PGDM course for 2021-23 session
ICFAI gurgaon also known as IBS Gurgaon. It was established in 1995. And it's a private MBA college. Here pgdm i.e. Post graduation diploma in management degree offer. Due to research there infrastructure is average. Free WiFi available in all over the campus. Small badminton and cricket area available. Faculties are well qualified and helpful. And the Highest package of salary there 15 lpa and average package of salary there 3lpa.
Now come to the IMT Hyderabad. This is institute of management technology college. This is also private MBA college but AICTE approved. And it was established in 2001. The college rank 52 in all over MBA colleges. Due to research the college infrastructure is very big and well organised. Cafeteria area is good. Faculties are well educated and helpful. And the highest package of salary there 17 lpa and average package of salary here 5 lpa. Almost 96% students got placed in every year.
So you know which college you want to choose for admission dear.
I'll provide you two links above, you can check it for more details about the college.
All the best.
what is the minimum cmat cutoff to get into imt hyderabad. i have scored 82 percentile in cmat, 9.8 cgpa in 10th, 80% in 12th(science) and 80 % in graduation. I am a fresher in 3rd year of clg. do i have chances of getting imt hyderabad?
Hello astha mukul
I hope you are doing good. Firslty I happily wants to tell you that you have good profile in academics . The imt hyderabad cut off went somewhere 75 percent in 2019 and 80 percentile in 2020 . This year expected cut off is btw 75-85 percentile. At your percentile chances are very good for getting a call from imt as your scores in 10+2 and graudation is also very decent . For converting the call try to prepare hard for gd and pi
Hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future
which one should i choose b/w mdi murshidabad and imt Hyderabad. please suggest which will provide me good future growth
You have not mentioned any particular subject which you want to pursue, I am giving you example of PGPM course.
For that I will suggest MDI MURSHIDABAD between these two.
MDI Murshidabad offers 2-year PGPM course. It is listed under the top five emerging B-schools category by the NHRDN –survey. It is a member of the prestigious Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA). The PGPM 2017-19 batch achieved 100 percent placement in record time. The highest package of 12 LPA and the average salary of 9.05 LPA, which was higher than the previous years. It was awarded A* (A Star) at National level and A*** (A triple star) at State level by CRISIL, a premier rating agency.
Hope this helps you
Feel free to ask any questions
All the best for your future
imt hyderabad- What is the expected cmat cut off for 2021 in imt hyderabad?
The expected CMAT cutoff for IMT Hyderabad is around 80-85 percentile.while it was 75 percentile in 2019 and 80 percentile in 2020.so it can vary on the basis of numerous factors.but the expected cutoff will be around 80-85 percentile so if you score above this you have a pretty good chance of getting a call.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck.
which is better IMT hyderabad or Great lakes gurgaon ? please suggest one ?
Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad is an autonomous higher education institute located in Hyderabad.
IMT Hyderabad has tied-up with 44 reputed partner institutions across the globe for student and faculty exchange programs.
IMT Hyderabad enjoys ranking among top 100 management institutes in India.
IMT Hyderabad is ranked 18th among top B-schools in South Zone and ranked 48th among top private B-Schools across India.
So you can see the ranking right its now obvious that it is good in placement , faculty and facilities given to students.
It good in every aspect that a student need.
The Great Lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon, is a private business school in India.
This college is also good as its private.Great lakes is top b school and probably in Tier1 only if you want to placements in IT ,ecommerce or analytics.
After comparing these colleges you can say its really difficult to tell you which is best but comparing college reviews i can say that IMT Hyderabad is better according to me. But facilities and faculty both are excellent in that.
Hope this helps!!!
which is good for pgdm IMT hyderabad or greatlakes gurgaon ?
In order to make an informed decision about which college to choose for your final joining, you must analyse various parameters of a B-School to decide the one which matches with your final goals. At the end of your MBA, your goal could be entrepreneurship, higher education, job opportunities, greater exposure, increased market value or something very different. Basis the end result, please choose the college wisely.
For higher education, you should choose a college with good faculty and academic exposure, for career opportunities - choose a college with good placement records, for exposure and networking - choose a one with greater alumni base and so on.
For the colleges mentioned, I am highlighting the key parameters and the differences between the colleges. Accordingly, please review and make a choice:
- Course: MBA two year full time program offering PG Degree
- Fees: INR 13-14 Lakhs approx.
- Infrastructure: The infrastructure of the college is very nice and it gives a candidate the exposure to campus life. They have good facilities for library, laboratories, study centers etc. for holding discussions and learning from peers. They also offer in campus hostel facilities with different buildings for male and female.
- Faculty & Academics: 80% of the faculty have PhD in their field and they come from top notch B-Schools. On an average they have 7-10 years of experience and good corporate exposure.
- Placements: placement rates at 98.7%. Average annual packages are around 6L p.a. with highest packages being as high as 17L p.a. Companies recruiting are D.E.Shaw, Amazon, Deloitte, Factset, HDFC Bank, iNautix among many others
Great Lakes Gurgaon:
- Course: MBA two year full time program and MBA HRM
- Fees: INR 10 Lakhs approx.
- Infrastructure: The campus is very huge with 7.2 acres of land located just near NH8. Due to its location closer to the Delhi, which is the hub for a lot of industries, the placements are also good.
- Faculty & Academics: The core faculty are all Ph.D holders with very high level of experience and exposure in the industry. They come from leading colleges in India like IIM Ahmedabad, XLRI and the likes.
- Placements: Average annual packages are about 8LPA where as the highest offered packages lie in the 13LPA range. Companies recruiting are PWC, KPMG, Deloitte among many others
Now that you know the key differences, please choose accordingly.
NMIMS indore,imt Hyderabad marketuing,great lakes gurgaon pgdm. which one is better
All of the Institutions mentioned by you are well known for the pdgm courses they offer. However, to compare these Institutes, we need to weigh their forte and shortcomings
- NMIMS is widely regarded as one of the best universities in the country for the management courses it offers. However, NMIMS, Indore is relatively new and not quite on the same field as it's the already established campuses. The faculty is still top notch with regularly visiting faculties that are some of the best in their fields. The quality of education is also one of the best offered. The placements are excellent as well, with average annual package being around 11L p.a. and highest annual package being as high as 18L p.a.
- IMT, Hyderabad is often included in the top universities list of business schools in India. The faculties are excellent, as is the infrastructure. There's wifi available through the campus. Labs are well equipped. There are medical facilities available for students as well. There are libraries as well as playground facilities for entertainment of students. IMT Hyderabad boasts some of the best placement rates at 98.7%. Average annual packages are around 6L p.a. with highest packages being as high as 17L p.a.
- Great lakes Institute of Management, Gurgaon is a well recognized university as well. The campus is not quite as large as compared to some other universities, but the infrastructure is excellent with wifi availablity, library for students, medical facilities for students. The faculties are not lacking by any measure. The placements are offered in companies such as PWC, KPMG, Deloitte etc. Average annual packages are about 8L p.a where as the highest offered packages lie in the 13L p.a. range
All of these institutions are excellent choices. It's about your preference and conveniences that should help you decide which Institute to go with.
Hope this information helps
Best of luck!!
NMIMS INDORE VS IMT HYDERABAD for MBA?
Both NMIMS INDORE and IMT HYEDRABAD is the branch of NMIMS MUMBAI and IMT GHAZIABAD, However from both of them I'll recommend IMT HYEDRABAD more because it is older than NMIMS INDORE and also has a better ROI than NMIMS INDORE. So, choose IMT HYEDRABAD if you are getting it since it's a better option from NMIMS INDORE.
Rest is your decision.
I hope the above information is beneficial for you.
All the best.
which college is better imt Hyderabad or NDIM new delhi in terms of placement and course structure if i do majors in finance
When choosing a college you must take following factors into consideration:-
- fees Structure
- Return on Investment
- Course offered by the college and your interest
Both IMT Hyderabad and NDIM are good colleges when it comes to going for an MBA/Pgdm program. IMT has a brand attached to it's name so it can offer a slightly better opportunities for the student when compared to NDIM. But in terms of ROI, NDIM is a better option. Both the colleges has decent placements so you must choose the college which best suit your location and fees structure.