IRMA Admission Process 2021
IRMA offers admission into various management courses. Read the detailed admission process mentioned below:
- Appear for CAT examination.
- Candidates clearing the CAT cut-off set by IRMA will be eligible for IRMASAT.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the IRMASAT and the Group Discussion/Personal Interview(GD/PI) process.
- The GD process will be conducted, which is then followed by the PI.
- The merit list is based on the entrance score, GD/PI score and Profile score as well.
For Fellow Programme in Rural Management:
- The candidates will be screened on the parameters like academic qualification, test scores, research proposal, and reservation. On the basis of cut off criteria, the selection committee will shortlist the candidates.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interviews.
- If necessary, the selection committee may conduct a short written test for those called for PI to assess their analytical and communication abilities.
IRMA View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
|19 Oct, 2020 - 27 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|18 Jan, 2021||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|08 Jan, 2021||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Jan, 2021||Others - Release of response sheet | Mode: Online|
|03 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 - 03 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|12 Sep, 2020 - 10 Dec, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|07 Sep, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
Applicants are required to appear for the CAT2020 conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) OR XAT2021 of Xavier School of Management (XLRI).
IRMA will be shortlisting and calling applicants for IRMA Social Awareness Test 2021 (IRMASAT 2021), Group Activity (GA), and Personal Interview (PI) in two ways:
1. Merit-based Calls:
The Admissions Committee will decide category wise cut-offs (CAT2020 and XAT2021 percentile scores) for shortlisting applicants for IRMASAT 2021and GA and PI process.
2. Profile-cum-merit based Calls:
The Admissions Committee will also decide category wise cut-offs (CAT2020 and XAT2021 percentile scores) for shortlisting applicants for IRMASAT 2021and GA and PI process under the Profile-cum-merit based Calls. The applicant will be considered under the profile-based calls ONLY if the applicant is a graduate in one of the following three disciplines:
2. Agriculture (B.Sc., B. Tech, Engineering, etc.) and
3. Dairy Technology
Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process at IRMA, where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2021 (IRMASAT 2021), Group Activity, and Personal Interview.