- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The selection of the students for admission to First Year Diploma Course in Engineering is based on the result of S.S.L.C./S.S.C. or any other examination equivalent to it, as recognized by the Karnataka Secondary Board, Bangalore. The admission is subject to the final approval of D. T. E., Bangalore.
The eligibility conditions governed by the Director of Technical Education, Bangalore, are as follows;
- He/She must have passed S.S.L.C / S.S.C. examination with a minimum of 35%.
- Non-Karnataka students should obtain eligibility certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore.
- In case the candidate wants to take admission in Automobile branch he/she must have completed 16 years of age as on 1st July of the academic year.
- Reservation for SC 20% & for ST 5%.