LDCE Ahmedabad Admission Process 2021
Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering Admission Process:
Lalbhai Dalpatbhai College of Engineering offers admission to various undergraduate (BE/B.Tech) and postgraduate (ME, M.Tech, MCA) courses. Admission to undergraduate courses is done through JEE Main/GUJCET exam while admission to postgraduate courses is done on the basis of marks scored in GATE/PGCET exam. The details of LD College of Engineering admission processes are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (BE/B.Tech):
- Candidates have to qualify for the JEE Main/GUJCET exam for admission.
- The candidates have to register for the counselling process and choose LDCE as their preference.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for counselling process conducted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC).
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (ME/M.Tech/MCA):
- Candidates have to qualify for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Exam/ Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET).
- The candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of LDCE.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of performance in the GATE/PGCET Exam.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
LDCE Ahmedabad View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission is based on GUJCET Entrance Exam.