I am GEM with 13 months of work ex and 91/81/78 academic profile with decent enough extra currics. What are my chance of getting into top IIMs and other premier b-schools (FMS,XLRI,MDI, etc)
My family income is less than 7 lpa ; am I eligible for getting need based scholarship (fee waiver ) in IIMs A,B,C,L,k,I Xlri,MDI,Fms,Nitie, etc??
What happens if we have less participation in extra curricular activities during admission process of IIMs and top b-shools i.e during PI - does it reduces our chances to get shortlisted ? even if we have very good academics and very high CAT scores? (Particularly IIM A,B ,C,L,K,XLRI,MDI,FMS, NITIE)
Hope you are doing well. Selection to top B-Schools like IIM A, B, C, L, K, I, XLRI, MDI, FMS, NITIE requires a you to ace in a lot of categories.
- Firstly, your CAT / XAT score needs to be phenomenal.
- Secondly, your past academics needs to be very good.
Now, the first point i.e. doing well in the entrance exam is a bare minimum but everything else is subjective. Many aspirants with decent academics get through while some with brilliant academics fail. But that doesn't mean your past acads has no value. See the point is, the professors see in you what extra attribute can you bring to the batch. If they see any spark in you, you're sure to be selected and mind you me, this spark can be anything from academics to extra- curricular activities, any special hobby that you might have or any exceptional experience you might have faced.
So to simplify and answer your question straight... Yes extra-curricular activities bring in some bounty points during PI just like exceptional academics but nothing guarantees your admission. Its you, overall that they judge. Any special abilities you might possess that separates you from the rest always becomes a turning point.
Hope this was helpful.
What are the extra curricular activities achievements are taken into consideration in the PI of MBA admissions in IIMs , xlri, mdi, nitie,etc top b-shools c, considering as a strong profile?
Hope you are doing well.
The first thing that comes to mind when discussing extracurricular activities is community service. Contrary to popular belief, there are many more ways to demonstrate your dedication to a cause. Below is a list of things that educational institutions are on the lookout for.
- Include completed tasks on your list. Learning new languages should not be part of a person's life plan if they are unable to communicate effectively in that language. Ideally, you should have a certificate to prove your proficiency or be able to speak at a native level without difficulty.
- When deciding on extracurricular activities, focus on one area in which you have an interest and find it enjoyable. When someone displays dedication to an activity, it indicates how serious they are about it. Questioners won't have any trouble getting an answer when it comes to this issue. Trying to pretend you're interested in something won't go down well.
- It is OK to include activities that highlight a candidate's strongest attributes. Extracurricular activities that demonstrate leadership qualities are excellent. As someone who can deal with pressure and isn't afraid to take the lead. Candidates should demonstrate their ability to solve problems creatively and with humour.
- It's a good idea to choose talents that will help you achieve your long-term objectives. People who want to establish their own publication company in the future may begin by completing internships at existing publishing companies as a training ground. Upskilling activities include blogging, editing practise, studying various writing styles, and so on. Academies keep a close eye on how applicants are honing their trades.
Hope you got the answer to your question. Incase of any queries, feel free to question. Have a great day!
Forensic science mdi kiti year astat
If you want to do Diploma in Forensic Medicine then it will take upto 1 year.
If you want to pursue undergraduate course,BSc in Forensic Science then it will take 3 years to complete your BSc.
For Post Graduation in Forensic Science, MSc Forensic Science, it takes 2 years to complete the degree.
Here are the top Forensic Science colleges in India:
- Benaras Hindu University (BHU)
- Gujarat University
- Lovely Professional University (LPU)
- The NorthCap University
- Amity University
- Pondicherry University
- SGT University, Gurgaon
- Parul University
- Apex University
I hope this helps
Chances of converting MDI? B.com(H) graduate from Venky, DU with the following profile - 87/79/77 + 3 nationals in basketball and various other certificates
Is all students of SPJIMR ,JBIMS, NMIMS, FMS, XLRI, MDI, have 80+ in their 10th & 12th they have work ex ??
FMS, MDI, NMIMS, XLRI, JBIMS, SPJIMR, current batch academic profile ike How Many students study in these colleges who score 71- 80% or 81-90% their 10th 12th and Graduation
You do have a great number of students having an average academic record in the above Top Management Institutes as well as at IIMs. Some even have a Poor Graduation Score, but again they have the qualities and communication skills to impress at an interview and perform brilliantly in CAT, XAT, NMAT and other Top MBA Entrance Examinations, to overweigh their Poor Past Academic Record.
I personally know one of my seniors at college, having around 80-90% in 10/12 and a 7 CGPA in Graduation, ended up with 99.91 in CAT and Cracked IIML and a couple of more Good IIMs.
Is it possible for one to get admission to MDI Gurgaon only with CAT? What are the other necessities required for one to have to get into MDI? Could you also tell about their placements?
MFI GURGAON is on if the top notch B SCHOOL UNDER PRIVATE CATEGORY. The college has attained a high ranking in the too B school list of India and has maintained its position because of the placements.
The admission into the college is done on the basis of
CAT score (40% ),
Class 10&12th marks, work experience, gender diversity (15%)
Personal Interview (55%).
On the basis of above a composite score is calculated and students meeting the cut off is given admission.
The placement of 2021 has shown increase from the last year summing to around 22 lakhs as the average salary. The highest package was 44 lakhs.
The college offers 100% placement to its students.
It is one of the best B school in India.
Hope that helps.
which one should i choose b/w mdi murshidabad and imt Hyderabad. please suggest which will provide me good future growth
You have not mentioned any particular subject which you want to pursue, I am giving you example of PGPM course.
For that I will suggest MDI MURSHIDABAD between these two.
MDI Murshidabad offers 2-year PGPM course. It is listed under the top five emerging B-schools category by the NHRDN –survey. It is a member of the prestigious Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA). The PGPM 2017-19 batch achieved 100 percent placement in record time. The highest package of 12 LPA and the average salary of 9.05 LPA, which was higher than the previous years. It was awarded A* (A Star) at National level and A*** (A triple star) at State level by CRISIL, a premier rating agency.
Hope this helps you
Feel free to ask any questions
All the best for your future