|KEAM||01 Jun, 2021 - 21 Jun, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Jul, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|24 Jul, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline|
|15 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by the APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
The eligibility for all B.Tech branches admission is
- Students should pass +2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as core subjects with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% or above in Mathematics.
- Students should qualify the All Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination or any equivalent program approved by the Kerala Government.
- For NRI Quota, Entrance Examination is not compulsory.
A lovely campus
Joined On: 20 Feb' 16
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2017
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering