Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
- Candidates have to appear for CAT entrance exam.
- Then, the candidates have to apply online for admission and submit their CAT scorecard.
- Merit list will be prepared based on CAT score for calling candidates for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Exams and Cutoffs
Best college to get top corporate job in agriculture
The Ultimate Place to Learn & Explore
Super Paced Life.Yet you'll notice very minute detail
The Unmatched Return On Investment
- Hostel - Hostel comprises of 168 rooms out of which 22 are air-conditioned. All the hostel rooms are connected with intercom facility.
- Library - The library has a collection of 12,000 titles with new ones being added consistently. Library management software can be accessed through the on-line public access catalogue (OPAC) on the Local Area Network (LAN). The paperless collection includes 300 video cassettes and over 500 CD-ROMs on agriculture, management and related areas.
- Sports - MANAGE campus includes tennis and badminton courts, a swimming pool, squash court and facilities for table tennis, snooker, carom, chess and a gymnasium.
- Information Technology - A Local Area Network (LAN) connects about 200 nodes to cater to the needs of faculty, staff, students and participants. MANAGE has an exclusive computer lab, well equipped with systems for the PG students along with a local area network covering the entire campus and the wi-fi facility.
- Health Centre - MANAGE has a health care centre. The health care centre is well equipped with out-door patient treatment facilities for resident staff, visiting participants. The students of PGDM(ABM) also can avail consultation services at the Health Centre for minor illness.
(Rank 43rd in Public/Govt.)
Questions related to National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad
hi i am in ews wl 1 . now already first payment is done. is it possible for me to get a chance to take it through general if my score is better than wl candidate from general score ? i want to know in manage is everyone eligible for general quota?
As per the rule every one is eligible under general category .
The seats are filled up in particular manner.
Firstly they fill the seats under general category and then go for reserved categories.
So you get a seat as per that process.
Hope this helps you
All the best!
we can get admission through mat???
The MAT exam is conducted four times a year and candidates go through separate selection procedure for MAT for each of the participating institute. The MAT score is accepted by around 600 B-schools across India. For the MAT exam, first of all, you have to fill the application form. In it you can choose for either offline or online examination mode. Moreover, you can also appear for both the modes. Both the modes takes place in the interval of one week. Further, result of both the exam will release on the same date. Students after clearing the cut off have to appear for GDPI & WAT round in the respective colleges. The MAT scores are valid for the period of one year.
The MAT selection procedure will start after the respective MAT exam result is announced and the participating colleges release their cutoff list.
A new cutoff list is released after all 4 exams – Feb, May, Sept and Dec.
With each MAT exam conducted during , the number of participating institutes keeps changing.
Each MAT participating institute has its own selection process and candidates must check it on the respective websites.
The selection process starts after the MAT result and cutoff for MAT is released.
Candidates need to pay a counselling fee online for each of the college they are interested in applying for.
Then the selected candidates are called for the GD and PI process. The performance in GD and PI is also important because this is also considered for some percentage of total marks for the final list of selected candidates. The selected candidates will have the final merit list.
What are the timings of MANAGE college???please tell me soon..
Please help me with the course you're going to pursue at this college so that I can provide you exact information. MANAGE was established by the Ministry Of Agriculture, Government of India in 1987 as the National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad as an autonomous institute, from which its acronym MANAGE is derived.
Feel free to comment if you have any doubt
I am from a private college called Rai Technology University doing Ag.bsc..Am I eligible to do ABM from MANAGE
As per the eligibility to apply for MANAGE Hyderabad college, You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture-related disciplines and possess the equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Sciences or Agriculture-related disciplines recognised by ICAR. You can also refer the below given link for the further information.
What is the max percentile required for National institute of agricultural extension management??
Hope you are preparing well for the upcoming CAT exam. There is no limit to maximum CAT percentile but examining the data of previous few years, you can aim for a decent CAT percentile of 82 to 87. Keep your target above 85 to be on the safe side.
All the Best!
USP of our program is case-study oriented teaching with strong industry interface: Ms. V. Usha Rani, IAS, Director General, MANAGE
In an interview with Careers360, Ms. V. Usha Rani, IAS, Director General,....
Institute: National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAG....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- ITC Limited
- Yes Bank Ltd.
- Grant Thornton India LLP