Admission Process 2021
- Candidate has to register and appear for TNEA counselling based on his/her qualifying examination/12th/equivalent exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission based on the participation in the TNEA counselling process, choice filling, choice locking, document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates have to appear for TANCET and qualify it.
- Further, candidates have to register and participate in TANCET counselling.
- Based on TANCET counselling, shortlisted candidates will be offered admission on the basis of their participation in the counselling, choice selection of the college and course, document verification and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
For BE/B.Tech Courses - TNEA conducted by admission criteria Anna University All the management seats are allotted by Consortium of self-financing professional Arts and Science College in Tamilnadu.