The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
P.A. College of Engineering offers Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and recognized by Government of Karnataka.
- CET is conducted every year by the government of Karnataka through the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Only Karnataka students can appear for this entrance exam.
- The seat allocation depends on the rank and choice of the student. The fee structure is decided by the Govt. of Karnataka every year.
- Please refer to the KEA website for more details.
Management quota admissions procedure:
- Candidates interested to join under management/ NRI quota has to collect the Brochure and application forms from the Admissions Office and submit the duly filled in forms along with the documents required and photographs. After the document verification, they have to attend the counselling session. Admission slip/ Payment receipts need to be retained for future reference.
- Students may also download the application forms and brochure online. Please contact Admissions Officer for more details.
The allotment and distribution of the seats are as follows
- Common Entrance Test (CET) by Government of Karnataka - 40% Seats
- Management Quota – 60% Seats
The candidate shall have passed the Second year Pre-University of XII std or equivalent examinations held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Electronics and has secured not less than 45% of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages of the study. 40% marks in case of Karnataka candidates who belong to SC, ST and OBC.
Lateral Entry Eligibility: Candidates shall have passed a three year Diploma in Engineering with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the final year.
One of the best campus experience..
Last Seen: 03 Feb' 17
Joined On: 03 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- BE Electronics and Communication Engineering