The sanctioned intake in a branch of engineering, 70% of the seats is called Category – A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% seats are called Category B seats or Management Quota Seats. Admissions for Category – A seats are conducted by the Convener, EAMCET Admissions through web counselling based on the EAMCET rank of the candidates and the rules of reservation for admission into professional colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
Review of my B.TECH COLLEGE
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2008
- B.Tech Civil Engineering