GATE +1 More
|GATE||08 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 - 07 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|12 Feb, 2021 - 14 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|17 Nov, 2020 - 23 Nov, 2020||Application Correction - Reopened | Mode: Online|
|28 Oct, 2020 - 13 Nov, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|08 Oct, 2020 - 14 Oct, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|11 Sep, 2020 - 08 Oct, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
|26 Jul, 2020||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|JET||04 May, 2020 - 12 May, 2020||Counselling | Mode: Offline and Online|
|26 Apr, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|18 Nov, 2019 - 24 Apr, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Jain University, Bangalore
Master of Technology in Food Technology is two years (4 Semester) full-time postgraduate engineering program offered by Jain University, Bangalore.
Students will be selected on the basis of:
- Jain Entrance Test (JET) and Personal Interview.
- GATE appeared candidates will be exempted from Entrance Test.
- Candidates with a valid test score of any State Level Entrance are exempted from JET.
- Candidates who have passed the BE / B.Tech with an aggregate of 50% of all the years/semesters are eligible to apply. (45% in the qualifying examination in case of SC, ST).
- GATE, JET or any valid entrance score is preferred.
Food Technology -
- B.E. or B.Tech in Food Technology, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology, Food Process Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Agriculture Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and any other bio or chemical or food related 4 year technology / science program.
- B. Sc. (4 years) Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Home Science, Aquaculture B. V. Sc. (4 years).
- M. Sc. Any branch of life sciences or chemical sciences.