- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
This is a full-time four-year course degree Offered By APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and approved by AICTE.
Out of the total seats available, 50% seats are under the state quota, 25% are under the management quota filled by Govt., 10% are under the management quota KSRTC and remaining 5% are under the NRI quota. For all the categories of seats the various fees are fixed by the Govt, and for the state quota seats, the fees fixed is the same as that in Govt. Self financing Engineering Colleges/ comparable to that in Govt. Engineering Colleges. To the state quota and to the management quota the students are admitted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE) based on the rank obtained in the entrance test and observing all reservation norms as applicable to the Govt. Engineering Colleges. In the case of NRI seats, the students are admitted based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
• The candidates need to be an Indian National.
• A valid CEE Rank
• Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 45% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission.
• Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 45% marks in the case of Mathematics and 45% marks in the case of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
• Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes need only a pass in the qualifying examination
• Applicant should complete 17 years of age