- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Civil Engineering is a three-year full-time course offered by Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
The selection of the students for admission to first year diploma course in Engineering is based on the result of S.S.L.C/ CBSE or any other Examination Equivalent to it, as recognized by the Karnataka Secondary Board, Bangalore. The Admission is subject to the final approval of DTE, Bangalore.
The Eligibility conditions governed by the Director of Technical Education, Bangalore, are as follows:
- He/She must have passed S.S.L.C/CBSE Examination and studied Mathematics and Science subjects compulsorily with minimum 35% marks in each subject.
- PUC passed/failed can apply.
- ITI passed candidates will get lateral entry to 3rd Semester.
- Non-Karnataka students should obtain eligibility certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore. However, the eligibility rules framed by DTE, from time to time are applicable.