TITS Bhiwani Admission Process 2021
The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes related to different subjects. The Institute offers admissions to B.Tech programmes based on the scores of OLET. TITS Bhiwani also offers admissions to M.Tech and MBA programmes based on the scores of CMAT and GATE respectively. Detailed description on all programmes, its admission process, counselling process, document verification and other details are mentioned below.
B.Tech and B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
Admission to B.Tech 2nd year, lateral entry will be done through an online entrance test conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society for 75% of the seats while the other 25% will be filled by the institution on its own.
Candidates have to appear for the On-Line Entrance Test OLET, application form of which will be in online mode only.
On the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance test, they will be given ranks.
Qualified candidates have to register for the counselling process which is conducted by NIC in which they have to provide all the details along with the documents.
Once registered, candidates can log in again to see the list of the colleges in which they are eligible to apply. Candidates can fill the choices at any point in time within the given dates.
Final admission will be made on the basis of the OLET rank and the choice made by the candidates during the counselling process, document verification and fees payment at TITS college, Bhiwani.
Candidates have to appear for the CMAT, application form of which will be available on the NTA official website.
Admission to MBA will be done through CMAT ranks and by the institute on its own.
Candidates have to register for the institute by filling the application form available on the institute website based on their score/ranks in CMAT.
The selection of the candidates will be made on merit basis as per the CMAT ranking of the candidates.
For admissions, which are done by the institute on its own, registered candidates have to contact and visit the admission office of the institute.
Students also have to get their documents verified and pay the required amount of fees at TITS Bhiwani to get admissions.
M.Tech (Textile Technology and Computer)
Admission to M.Tech courses is done through GATE and by the institute on its own. 50% of the seats are filled through institute level admission while 50% of the seats are filled on the basis of GATE scores.
Candidates have to register for the courses by filling out the application form on the official website of the institute.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE scores.
For admissions, which are done by the institute on its own, candidates have to contact the university admission office.
Students also have to get their documents verified and pay the required amount of fees at The Technological Institute of Textile and Sciences, Bhiwani to get admissions.
TITS Bhiwani View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission Through JEE Main Entrance Exam.